Friday, July 29, 2011

HI FROM RAELS

Hi.  This is Raels.  I'm the Aussie in the Raels n Tonz.  Of course, you probably already knew I was the Aussie, for two reasons.

1.  My name is first;  and
2.  I'm the first to blog.  My Kiwi friend is on Kiwi time ... (while living in the US) ...


I will start by telling you a little bit about myself.  I grew up in Australia and moved to the United States in 2001.  I live in the beautiful, rainy city of Kirkland, Washington -- not far from Seattle in the Pacific Northwest.  I have five children, one dog, one hamster, 7 dwarf frogs (the 8th disappeared), five fish and two rabbits.  Oh, and I have a husband.  He's American.  He married into my menagerie of kids, animals, and everything else. 

I'm an Accounting student at the University of Washington --- obviously a little older than the average student with five kids under my belt.  It's a busy life, with all the kids and school, but it's a lot of fun.  I spend my down time entertaining (I love cooking), going out for live music or out boating on the lake or in the San Juan and Canadian Gulf Islands.

Welcome to our blog --- You're going to have SO MUCH fun here ....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment